Tuesday 29 October 2013

Breathless Beautiful Moments...mine...

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take...
but by the moments... that take our breath away..."
as 'they' say...or something to that effect :)

I love love love taking photos...
i take photos every day...
 so many things 'catch' my eye...
and i am compelled... to try and see...
 if i can capture that 'thing' i just saw...

the way the sunlight...
the way the wind...
the way the shadow...
the way the movement...


 it inspires me...
feeling inspired is a feeling i like :)

Then... i can't wait to see what i got...
and it's a huge thrill when i get something good...

Here are some shots that took my breath clean away...
because i was amazed that i took such a photo...
all credit to my camera...of course :)


This is our pool water being agitated by Brandon...



This was a family affair...shooting for this photo...



Shooting for a photo challenge here...i wanted to 'catch' the splash [and i did] 
but it's the kids reactions that really pleased me in this photo :)
Bianca is shocked...Brandon is like ...YES!! and Bradley just watches amazed with the ghost of a smile...for me it is... fascination...



The moon on the water did it for me here :)



Playing with the eye...
This is an underwater shot...with Bradley's bucket reflected back perfectly on the surface of our pool... 






This shot is how i picture God's love shining down...




I would like to know how it feels to be free as a bird on the wing...
and i am curious to know how flying feels...



Have u ever watched Homing Pigeons...
what a thrill it is for me...the way they move as one...turning this way [they flash silver] and that [they blink black] VERY COOL :) they once even came swooping right overhead and the sound of their wings... pure excitement...the earth didn't move but the air sure did...i felt them in the rush of the wind as they flew away... 
pure joy :)



Photography has reminded me just how patient i really am :)




Taking photos has surprised me too...




now u see it...
now u don't...





i see u...seeing me...seeing u...
:)




What a exhilarating thrill... to see my world...
 in this freeze-frame kinda way...








No comments:

Post a Comment