Tuesday 21 January 2014

Saved...





It all began with us as a family all choosing a word or words to live by for 2014...
a string of words or a singular word to focus us... either during the storm or when the waters are calm...

I chose Bradley's word...because he is a little on the young side...or maybe he would have surprised me...
who knows...however i decided on the word 'saved' because i had just recently bought him an armband  with that word on and explained it to him... and he was happy with his word...

Then as little kids do....he wore it for days and then took it off and moved on to wearing something else...
Bianca-Leigh started wearing Bradley's band...i replaced Bradley's.....and then Brandon asked why she had one and not him...so back i went and bought a third armband...

and my heart was SO full and SO happy

Both the big kids wear theirs everyday... which thrills me no end :)
Bradley wears his as the mood grabs him... for he is still young...and my work with him is still to come...

God is good
I couldn't have done it alone...
the keeping of my vows at the dedication of my young ones...
 a moment in my arms...
 and...
 forever in my heart...

#grateful 
#blessed


Post Script
*"do all things with love"...my words
*"consider the family"...Ed's words
*"involved"...Bianca-Leigh's word
*"focus"...Brandon's word
*"saved"...Bradley's word

but in reality 'saved' is actually OUR word...each and every one of us













No comments:

Post a Comment